Molinari Kuro CMI-3. Only butt. Choose separate shaft Lancia or Wood laminate
- Brand: Molinari
- Article code: Kuro CMI-2 Pink
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery time: You will be notified about delivery
TOTAL SYSTEM INTEGRATION
- Molinari 2.0 advanced body construction.
- Length: 745 mm.
- Juma® Ivory and Elforyn® and Ivory Grained inlays.
- Juma® ivory butt cap.
- Joint pin covered with black phenolic linen.
- Black phenolic linen collar.
- Integrated weight system
- Available connection systems: Molinari® MonoLith, Longoni® VP2, Uni-Loc® or radial.
- Molinari® TSI-selected.
- Taper: Standard (straight) Conical or Pro (tapered) EIffel
- Length: 690 mm, 705 mm, 735 mm or 750 mm
- Weight: 110 - 115 grams, 115 - 120 grams, 120 - 125 grams, 125 - 130 grams
- Diameter: 11.0mm, 11.5mm, 12.0mm, 12.0mm, 12.5mm, 12.9mm
- Standard deflection (SD) or low deflection (LD)
- Tip: Molinari®, Longoni®, Predator®, Kamui®, Moori®, Le Pro®
- Ferrule color: black or white
- Color connection: black or white
- Ring band color: cyan, red, black, white Band between connection cue
- Tip Support Color: Black, White, Red. Protect pat under tip
1) The unique patented 3-fin Trident® ferrule design provides better distribution of forces during hard impacts with maximum spin. It provides a larger contact surface with the shaft body and results in perfect feedback in all conditions. Each Trident® ferrule is manufactured from G10 on a special CNC center, which guarantees very high accuracy and the closest possible fit for maximum reliability.
2) A kevlar pad is placed between the ferrule and the tip to support the tip. This helps to distribute the impact forces evenly over the entire surface of the Trident® ferrule and dampens the vibrations transmitted to the shaft body.
3) The lightweight construction provides the shaft with very low deflection properties, while retaining the necessary strength and stability.
B: Shaft body
4) Where most composite shafts are manufactured by wrapping "Prepreg" sheets of composite fibers over a steel core and sanding the outside of the tube, we noted that this technique resulted in too great a variation in "wall thickness" and consequently an uneven radial consistency. A new technique was developed that resulted in a variation in wall thickness limited to +/- 0.1 mm over the full length of the shaft body: 100% radial consistency guaranteed.
5) Our own production technique ensures an infinite variation in shapes, wall thickness and materials; we are able to build shafts that meet the exact requirements of each player.
C: Bottom shaft ring
6) We also use our patented Trident® 3-fin ferrule design for the shaft closure ring. This design provides more contact surface, maximum rigidity and reliability.
7) The most common connection systems (VP2®, Uni-loc®, Radial, 5/16, 3/8) are available, as well as our patented Molinari® Monolith® connection system.