- Brand: Bear
- Article code: 10.902.02.0
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery time: 5-9 workdays
THE EVOLUTION OF THE BEAR
Bear has invested over two years of intensive research and development for the brand new Bear Hybrid Attack Shaft. They have optimized the entire production process and choice of materials and are proud to present the best Bear Shaft ever that offers unprecedented stability and accuracy! Two set-in carbon tubes of the highest quality, encased in carefully selected maple wood, combined with the new hybrid taper and a super-light Inlay under the 12.5 mm XTC ferrule, ensure minimal distraction and optimal ball control.
A Tiger Everest Tip, known for good chalk adhesion and perfect energy transfer to the cue ball, ensures consistent performance.
Give yourself a strategic advantage over your opponents!
- Carefully sorted 100 year old maple wood
- Hybrid Taper with 2 Carbon Fiber Tubes and Low-Deflection Technology
- XTC sleeve
- Uni-Lock connection
- Stainless steel Uni-Lock Joint, highly polished
- black ring
- 12.5mm Tiger Everest Tip