Carom balls Dynaspheres Platinum 615
Set of carom balls contains: 1 white ball, 1 red ball, 1 yellow ball and a cleaning cloth
- Brand: Dynaspheres
- Article code: 180450
- Availability: In stock
- Delivery time: 3 - 6 work days
Next generation phenolic resin balls
Better quality, better service, better prices!
each ball is marked with 6 blue Rotor ™ for increased feedback while spinning.
- SIZE: 61.5 mm +/- 0.08 mm
- WEIGHT: 210 grams +/- 1.0 gram
- GRAVITY: 1,725 +/- 0.02
- HARDNESS: ≥ 59 Rockwell
- COMPOSITION: extremely high phenolic resin content
(tests conducted under controlled conditions: Temp 22-25 degrees Celsius, humidity 50% +/- 5%.)
- The production starts with the preparation of the required batches of phenolic resin according to a strict recipe.
- A robot fills the molds with resin.
- First cure in the oven; this turns the resin into a solid. At this stage the resin is not yet fully cured.
- First sharpen to prepare the rough shape of the ball.
- Cutting the numbers or another sign in the ball with a 0.25 mm diamond tool.
- Phenolic resin is poured to fill the routed grooves.
- Second cure in the oven.
(The 3 previous steps are repeated again depending on the number of characters you want.)
- Second time to bring the ball close to its final measure.
- A made-to-measure grinding machine in combination with a 5-axis router brings the ball to its final size.
- Final curing under very carefully controlled conditions to ensure uniform hardness and color. 5,000 balls go into the oven at the same time!
- The patented finish / polishing process (HC-142) gives the ball its final strength and shine.