Billiards for sale? Offer it now through our website.
We can mediate in the sale of your carom, pool or snooker billiards.
What do you provide?
You provide photos.
You determine the sales price.
Where is the billiards and on which floor.
What kind of billiards is it? model, brand, size, etc.
the billiard has a slate plate and how many parts does this consist of.
What are we doing?
We can disassemble and transport billiards.
We can assemble the billiards again.
provided with a new billiard cloth.
We charge a 10% mediation fee.
Keep in mind the following:
- If the billiards have to be transported, a new billiard table will have to be put on.
- Rubber bumpers last 10 to 12 years.
- Old billiards can be equipped with an asbestos heater. We are not allowed to transport this and you must first remove it yourself.
- The costs of disassembly, transport and assembly are considerable. This is because we also have to rebuild billiards with us, and have to disassemble and transport them again for sale.
- You can also offer the billiards for sale yourself via a sales site such as a marketplace. We can then always move and assemble the billiards.
- The cheapest solution for self-sale or purchase. Disassemble the table yourself and then we will rebuild billiards with new billiard cloth and or new rubber bumpers.
- Always make sure that the slates are intact from the billiards
Contact us now at [email protected] or 0365374054